Monday, June 9, 2014

Nintendo Piece: Jigglypuff

This is a very late post, but here I am! So this piece that I made was for the ShrunkenHeadMan's Charity Committee's Auction: Press Start: Nintendo Charity Gallery. There were great pieces from SHM alumni and current students from the show and they all helped support the Morgan Autism Center. 
The chair you can see is air dry clay. Jigglypuff though was made out of Sculpey. 

 I had to make her/him look cool or dapper as can be. 


 I got the idea of putting "Haters Gonna Hate" on the chair because Jigglypuff's character in Pokemon was like a princess and she did not give to no one. She also drew on the faces of people who would sleep through her singing. So that's why I had to write on the chair. 


 These doodles are meant to be like Jigglypuff drew them. I had some friends help me finish off the piece by having them doodle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment